Here are a few of my tricks...
|felt leafs (original use = arts + crafts, savvy use = placemats)|
- Purchase flowers from a grocery store. You'll pay a fraction of what your florist will charge. I picked up 2 mixed bouquets from Costco for 15.99 each. With a little imagination and creativity you can design a centerpiece like a pro!
- I used vases I already had, and added some ornamental grasses from my outdoor urns. The grasses added a little pizazz to the simple mixed grocery store bouquet.
- I picked up some gourds at Sobey's for 1.99 each. This adds great colour and texture to any table.
- Think outside of the box. I bought oversized felt leaf shapes, used primarily for arts + crafts, but instead I used these as placemats.
- With a tablecloth, table runner and napkins you'll be set to entertain!
|Gourds pictured center|